The Technical Project Manager will oversee the technical direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of development operation initiatives, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The ideal candidate is highly detail oriented and organized; a motivated self-starter, with excellent communication and facilitation skills; can work effectively with a wide range of personalities; and is comfortable in a highly technical environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Architect, implement and deploy CRM/ERP/iPaaS solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
Desired Candidate Profile – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience in software implementations, software development.
- Experienced in managing teams of 5 or more and manage remote/external consultants.
- A minimum of 3 full implementation life-cycle for CRM, ERP applications.
- Hands-on experience in product configuration and technical analysis.
- Experienced in translating business processes into process flows.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment • Possess excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and prioritizing workload while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Nice-To-Have: Experience, Salesforce, Dell Boomi.